If you are feeling stuck with your journaling habits, or are looking for a little inspiration, take our 30-day journaling challenge. Below you will find one topic per day for the next 30 days.
1. Five dream vacation destinations.
2. Your fears.
3. Your favorite foods.
4. People that mean the most to you.
5. One thing you look forward to next month.
6. One thing you love about yourself.
7. One of your strengths.
8. Your pet peeves.
9. Keep track of your friends birthdays.
10. Your career goals.
11. Odd things about you.
12. Odd things that you love.
13. A promise to yourself.
14. A promise to your family.
15. Your favorite quotes.
16. People that you admire.
17. Your favorite tv shows.
18. A poem for your lover.
19. A list of tasks for next week.
20. A list of things that will get you closer to your career goals.
21. Five qualities that you possess.
22. Something that you miss from your childhood.
23. Write a letter to your younger self.
24. Create your own quote.
25. Make a healthy food list.
26. Create a spending tracker.
27. Keep track of your workouts.
28. Create a meal planner.
29. Make a list of films you would love to see.
30. Nice things that you could do for others.
You do not need to follow the topics in order, but this should give you plenty of inspiration and ideas to have fun with your next journal entries. If you make it a habit of journaling once per day, it'll become second nature to you.
If you are looking for a practical journal that would be great for both traditional journaling and bullet journaling, we recommend our beautiful Floral Embossed Latch Journal. Get yours here.